The best kindergarten teacher ever - Mrs. Keeler.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Seighan's Kindergarten Graduation
My baby girl graduated from kindergarten on Friday! Seighan's such a sweet thing and so smart and shy. She the only one I got to be home with from birth until she started school. I went back to work within a couple months with Garrett and Cameo. We had a lot of fun together at home. I'm glad to see her coming out of her shell as she socializes with other children. She can read many sight words and her handwriting is improving. She's just learned so much this year. I'm so proud of her!

The best kindergarten teacher ever - Mrs. Keeler.

The best kindergarten teacher ever - Mrs. Keeler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations Seighan! Chloe still has another week of school left. She'll graduate on Thursday.
It's hard to believe how grown up they both are.
Post a Comment