My first morning here in Phoenix, I woke up with an upset stomach. I was sick all day, felt nauseous. My head hurt, my eyes hurt. My muscles felt weak. I layed around in bed and on the couch all day, except when Ben and I went shopping for the birthday presents. Shopping was miserable. I spent half the time in the restrooms at the stores. I started feeling better last night and was able to eat real food at Seighan's birthday barbecue. I feel okay today. My head's better; my stomach is still quesy though.
Ben says I seem to get sick every time we visit his parents. I think he's right. The first few trips we drove from SLC to Albuquerque, I was always sick for at least the first day, sometimes the second day too. I'm sure they thought I was this lazy sickly girl that their son was marrying.
I know it is not visiting my in-laws that makes sick, it's the freakin' long drive we have to make to get there!
1 comment:
Haha, that's to funny. Well sucks that you get sick, but funny to hear that you get sick every time you visit the in-laws. Driving makes me sick as well. Just sick during the trip, once we've reached our destination I'm usually fine.
Post a Comment