Three hours was a little too long for us and we decided if we were to do it again, we would take the hour and a half tour.
Most of the pictures will just be posted, but if there's a story or details I can remember from the tour, I'll put that in. It was a cloudy, foggy, cold day. It makes some of the buildings look really cool, but mostly, it was just gray and overcast.
There was no rain forecast so I decided not to take the rain jackets, even though Ben thought we should anyway. It did not rain, but it was cold, so okay, okay, okay, Ben was right. He reminded me about it as we sat shivering on the boat, that I had made the decision to leave the jackets at the hotel.
In front of the Circle Line boat we rode in.
No comments:
Post a Comment