Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fun at the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco




Daddy throwing Seighan to the rhino!
What a cool fish!


Garrett wants a turtle.

Fun checking out the teepees.

There were lots of beautiful fish to see.

Climbing on the snake at the playground.

Another turtle.

It was hard to get a good picture of the birds because my camera kept focusing on the links of the fencing, but this one came out okay.





2 comments:

HCJ said...

It looks like so much fun! I love going to the zoo. I wanted to say that I think the girls hair looks so cute short like that.

slightly insane mother of 5 said...

I love Ben's hair!! I love the girls hair too. These pictures make me miss you guys even more. I wish the kids could get together and play, I think they would have soooo much fun!!