Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Polished Rocks!

The rocks got finished in the rock tumbler! The girls were so excited to see the shiny and colorful end results. They brought out all their other rocks/gems they've collected from various places and put them all together.

Cami picked out her favorites and I helped her get them glued into the settings for necklaces, earrings and keychains. We even made some rings, but the rocks didn't stay on well.




Seighan just had a good time making pictures with the rocks - like a big happy face!


So here's Cami with a purple rock for the necklace and some white rock earrings. She amazingly found two small flat square white ones that are almost the same size!

4 comments:

Trina said...

It looks like the girls had fun with the rocks and very cute necklace and earrings. Cami will have to make more and start her own little business. Did it take long to make?

Bringhurst Family said...

jewelery designer up and coming. Hey would Thursday work for getting the girls together since it's a half day?

Camille said...

SWEET!! I wish I could make a neclace. Those polished rocks make me think of Grandpa Jones. He had a ton of those things.

HCJ said...

Hey... maybe you could include some of those in the next care package .. he he he. I love it! so glad they had fun doing it. It is cool she found two that matched that was totally lucky!