Sunday, October 12, 2008

Garrett's temple

My Aunt Elsabeth in Arizona gave Garrett this model to put together on our last trip out for a visit. I finally found an evening when both the girls were at friends' houses and Garret and I had some uninterrupted time. Garrett popped most of the pieces out and I got them folded and put together. He lost interest after about half an hour, but I continued on for another hour and a half and got it completed! It was a lot more work than I thought it would be (especially each little spire to go on each of the big spires!). But Garrett is so proud of his temple model and that we worked on it together. So it was definitely worth it!




2 comments:

Beautiful pictures said...

woooooooooow this great

and you have good family

god bless u

HCJ said...

that does look like a lot of work. It looks really cool.
Love it!