Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cami's birthday

Wow, with all the excitement of the baptism, I forgot to put up some pictures of birthday fun. Playing the games and going out for dinner were birthday activities too. Here's some pictures of Cami and her presents. I was a bit slow on the video to catch the birthday song, but here's the end of it anyway.



Cami's really into Hannah Montana lately, so most of her stuff was that. She got the Hannah Montana barbie dolls with a dressing room/closet, school supply set, microphone, and of course, the blonde wig! What fun!




We finally got her a rock tumbler. She's been wanting one for a long time - ever since last year's field trip to the Inner Space Caverns in Austin. It got set up right away and moved to the laundry room because it's so loud. The next day, we found a better spot for it out in the garage farther away from our living area. Hope we don't forget about it!



The Bratz dollhead came with hair color and a little curling iron. I think Cami will mostly practice braiding with the hair. That's the main reason she wanted it.



And she picked out some cute skorts for school.

5 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

Are you sure that's not JEM in that hair? Truly outragous! Do you remember that cartoon or was it before your time?

Allison said...

JEM? I think it may be after my time. I googled JEM and it's from the mid 80's? I was in high school then. But, yes, Cami looks pretty crazy as a blonde with rainbow highlights!

Trina said...

Looks like Cami made out pretty good on the birthday gifts. Tatum is still into Hannah Montana too. She wants to dress up like her for Halloween.

Allison said...

Well, Cami is halfway there since she's already got the wig. Maybe I'll suggest it to her for Halloween.

HCJ said...

Man she made off pretty good!
I have always wanted a rock tumbler... I thought of making my own. I think it was Grandpa Jones that got me curious about rocks and tumbling... he used to do it all the time at the center and then make jewelry with it.