Saturday, July 26, 2008

Camp Care-a-Lot

Camp Care-a-Lot is a day camp for special needs kids held at Peaceable Kingdom. Garrett was able to go horseback riding, rock climbing, do arts and crafts, and lots of other camp activities. This is Ms. Luna, Garrett's group leader, handing him a certificate and goodie bag. Garrett looks forward to camp every year and has an awesome time there. Saturday is family day and I've put up some pics from the pool and the train ride. I've got more and am working to get them put up too.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Garrett,
Cool. That looks like a great time. I wish they had a camp for stressed out uncles where we could go rock climbing and ride a train. Maybe your dad and I could both do that one. We love you Garrett and can't wait for Disneyland to see you guys again!